Not too long ago I had to write a manual and instructions for something at work.
My mind was obviously elsewhere after my Saturday night experience.
While proofreading I found this;
My mind was obviously elsewhere after my Saturday night experience.
While proofreading I found this;
blah, blah, concentration is set manually in the Dosatron
unit. When the water supply valve opens, water is forced through the Dosatron
filling the main tank. When the tank reaches a preset level, the pump starts
[DaydreamMode/on;
CommonSenseMode/off; RandomKeyboardInputRatio/high]
Gawd I feel like a teenager again
today.
And Dammit- I want outta here!
I wanna kidnap you on the back
of the bike and go to a carefree place and dance.
I can’t keep my mind on anything for
very long.
I am so frikin’ totally distracted!!
Sorry for this completely inappropriate
outburst of endorphin induced brain activity leaking onto my keyboard….
Returning;
[BackToNormalMode/On]
[BackToNormalMode/On]
and maintains pressure and flow through the filter and steam
heat exchanger. If the rinser
is not calling for chemical, the flow is diverted
directly[Gawd this is boring $h!t] back to the tank. If it is calling for chemical, it is pumped from the
catch pans on the blah, blah, blah.
While I will get bursts of ADD provoked thoughts and occasionally I will hear myself say things, this is the first time it has shown up in print.
Should I be concerned?
[No! Absolutely not! Nothing to see here, Move along and just ignore the purple text!]
While I will get bursts of ADD provoked thoughts and occasionally I will hear myself say things, this is the first time it has shown up in print.
Should I be concerned?
[No! Absolutely not! Nothing to see here, Move along and just ignore the purple text!]
No comments:
Post a Comment